Because reefer containers are always in motion, reefer containers must be strong enough to withstand harsh shipping conditions. To ensure the safety of the entire transportation process and the quality of the transported food, the refrigeration system must meet the following requirements.
First, the refrigeration system of the refrigerated container realizes automatic control of heating, cooling and defrosting, realizes remote monitoring, and reduces the consumption of manpower in the whole process; the second is to realize the diversification of power and increase the flexibility of the refrigeration system. Independent drive, and can be connected to external power supply; third, according to the requirements of the loaded food, the temperature can be adjusted within a certain range, the temperature deviation is small, and the "3T" monitoring can be realized during transportation as much as possible; fourth, the structure of the refrigerated container refrigeration system It must be strong, impact-resistant, high-strength, and anti-vibration, and will not leak or break during transportation; fifth, it can realize ventilation, and the ventilation system can provide about 50m³/h of fresh air per cubic meter of refrigerated containers; Sixth, the relative humidity of the air in the box can be controlled at 85% to 95% to reduce the dry consumption during the food transportation process. As far as the refrigeration system is concerned, the reefer container is equivalent to a single room or an assembled refrigerator of a small refrigerator. Most of them are air-cooled condensing units, which are cooled by direct air blowing. The temperature adjustment range in the box is large, and it can generally be maintained at -18℃～-12℃.
1. Environmental requirements, such as the toxicity of the box material, the nature of the foaming agent, the replacement of the refrigerant, etc.
2. Structural requirements, mainly new box materials, combination of air supply methods, etc.
3. The control requirements are mainly to realize the digital control in the transportation process and the whole process control of the refrigerated container.
4. Standardization and diversification requirements. Joining the WTO requires the production of refrigerated containers to be in line with international standards, and also requires refrigerated containers to adapt to the diversification of transported goods.
1. Before loading the reefer container, the cargo needs to be padded
One should determine the necessary padding based on the strength of the package of goods. For fragile goods and fragile goods in outer packaging, buffer materials should be sandwiched to prevent the goods from colliding with each other. In order to fill the gaps between the goods and between the goods and the side walls of the reefer container, substances such as spacers and sponges need to be inserted between the goods.
2. When loading refrigerated containers, it is necessary to reasonably distribute the weight of the goods
According to the volume, weight, strength of the outer packaging and the nature of the goods, load the goods with strong outer packaging and heavier weight below, and distribute the weight evenly at the bottom of the box. Otherwise, it may cause problems such as deformation of the outer packaging of the bottom cargo, resulting in an unstable center of gravity of the cargo, and the overall tilt of the refrigerated container.
3. When loading refrigerated containers, pay attention to the reasonable fixing of the goods
The capacity of a container is very large, and the types and quantities of goods loaded in it are also relatively large. People should pay attention to the packaging of the goods and ensure the stability of the individual packaging of the goods. When packing, there will be some gaps inside. When the refrigerated container is transported, the gap will cause the goods to shake to a certain extent. Therefore, it is necessary to do a good job of fixing each goods.