A reefer shipping container is a special container with good heat insulation, air tightness, and a certain low temperature requirement, suitable for the transportation and storage of various perishable foods. Containers designed for the transport of refrigerated or cryogenic cargoes that require maintaining a certain temperature. It is divided into built-in mechanical reefer shipping containers with freezers and external mechanical reefer shipping containers without freezers. Suitable for loading meat, fruit and other goods. The cost of reefer containers is high, and the operating costs are high. During use, attention should be paid to the technical status of the refrigeration device and the temperature required for the goods in the box.
(1) After the reefer is loaded, the original quality of the refrigerated or frozen goods should be checked and explained on the delivery list.
(2) During the packing process, the principle of loading and stacking should be strictly enforced to avoid unbalanced cooling caused by short circuit of cold air and reduce the refrigeration efficiency of the refrigeration unit.
(3) When the frozen goods are transported over a long distance, the difference between the set temperature in the box and the actual temperature should not exceed 3°C. If cooling goods are transported, the temperature error should be no more than 0.5°C, preferably no more than 0.25°C.
(4) Fresh fruits, vegetables, etc. should be transported in containers, and fresh air vents should be opened in time for ventilation. However, when transporting frozen goods, the fresh air outlet should be closed.
(5) When transporting cooled goods packed in carton boxes, ventilation should be carried out in time according to the outdoor temperature and humidity to keep the air in the box dry and prevent condensation on the outer surface of the box.
First of all, when moving the goods, after the reefer container is brought in, we must check it first, check the box number with the container paper, keep the lead seal handed to you by the driver, and write down the lead seal number to avoid additional accidents. In any case, when the goods are loaded into the container, the weight of the goods in the box cannot exceed the loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the self-weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the gross weight and dead weight will be marked on the door of the container.
Moreover, the unit weight of each reefer container is fixed, so when the same kind of cargo is loaded in the box, as long as the density of the cargo is known, it can be determined whether it is a heavy cargo or a light cargo. When loading, we need to balance the load on the bottom of the box, and in particular, it is strictly forbidden to have the center of gravity of the load on one end. To avoid the generation of concentrated loads, for example, when loading heavy goods such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with lining materials such as wooden boards to disperse the load as much as possible. When using manual loading, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading signs such as "can not be inverted", "flat", "vertical" on the package.
We must use the loading tools correctly, and the use of hand hooks is prohibited for bundled goods. The goods in the reefer shipping container should be packed neatly and tightly stacked. For bulky and fragile goods, use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving within the box. When loading pallets, we must accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo packaging, so as to calculate the number of loaded pieces, so as to minimize the abandonment and the purpose of loading more cargoes. Another is that the carton is not a standard part. Before packing, measure the size actually, not just rely on the original data of the carton factory. Moreover, in many cases, the middle of the carton with goods is slightly raised than the side, so it is prudent to maintain a gap of about two centimeters around the inner periphery of the container when calculating.