A reefer container is a container designed for the transportation of refrigerated or cryogenic cargo that requires a certain temperature to be maintained. It is divided into built-in mechanical refrigerated containers with freezers and external mechanical refrigerated containers without freezers. Suitable for loading meat, fruit and other goods. The cost of reefer containers is high, and the operating costs are high. During use, attention should be paid to the technical status of the refrigeration device and the temperature required for the goods in the box.
DFIC reefer container manufacturer has the most advanced technology and workspace to manufacture refrigerated containers. The refrigerated production line covers 2.9 million square feet and the factory refrigerated production line covers 1 million square feet. A high-quality reefer container depends not only on the manufacturing process, but also on the chemical foaming, the quality of the cooler and the method of use. Therefore, we will control every link in the production process to ensure that the goods will not be damaged during transportation.
A refrigerated container, also known as a refrigerated cabinet, is an insulated container that mainly transports frozen food and can maintain a certain low temperature. It is specially designed for transporting fish and shrimp, meat, fresh fruits, vegetables and other foods. At present, there are basically two types of refrigerated containers used internationally: one is a mechanical refrigerated container with a freezer in the container; the other has no freezer but only thermal insulation equipment. Air inlet and outlet, after the box is installed in the cabin, the cold air is supplied by the ship's refrigeration device, which is called a clutch-type refrigerated container. DFIC has high quality reefer container for sale, you can contact us online.
1. 20-foot container: inner size is 5.69 meters X 2.13 meters X 2.18 meters / distribution gross weight is generally 17.5 tons / volume 24-26 cubic meters.
2. 40-foot container: internal size is 11.8 meters X 2.13 meters X 2.18 meters / distribution gross weight is generally 22 tons / volume 54 cubic meters.
3. 40 high cabinet: inner size is 11.8m X 2.13m X 2.72m / general distribution gross weight is 22 tons / volume is 68 cubic meters.
4. 20-foot freezer: the inner size is 5.42m X 2.26m X 2.24m / the gross weight of the distribution is generally 17 tons / the volume is 26 cubic meters.
5. 40-foot freezer: the inner size is 11.20 meters X 2.24 meters X 2.18 meters / the general distribution gross weight is 22 tons / the volume is 54 cubic meters.
6. 40-high freezer: the inner size is 11.62 meters X 2.29 meters X 2.50 meters / the general distribution gross weight is 22 tons / the volume is 67 cubic meters.
7. 45-foot freezer: the inner size is 13.10 meters X 2.29 meters X 2.50 meters / the general distribution gross weight is 29 tons / the volume is 75 cubic meters.
8. 20-foot open-top container: inner size 5.89m X 2.32m X 2.31m / distribution gross weight 20 tons / volume 31.5 cubic meters.
9. 40-foot open-top container: inner size 12.01m X 2.33m X 2.15m / distribution gross weight 30.4 tons / volume 65 cubic meters.
10. 20-foot flat-bottomed container: inner size 5.85m X 2.23m X 2.15m / gross weight 23 tons / volume 28 cubic meters.
11. 40-foot flat-bottomed container: inner size 12.05m X 2.12m X 1.96m/gross weight 36 tons/volume 50 cubic meters.
12. 45-foot container: inner size is 13.58 meters X 2.34 meters X 2.71 meters / distribution gross weight is generally 29 tons / volume 86 cubic meters.